Skip to main content

Oliver Cardigan/Pullover Baby/Child Sizes

Oliver Cardigan/Pullover is subtly textured, raglan  sweater, worked from top down, seamlessly. 

There are many design options provided in the pattern pdf. It can be made as a cardigan, pullover or turtle neck pullover. Also, can be made in solid color or houndstooth pattern.


Baby sizes:

Sizes: NB (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m)

Garment chest: 18” (20”, 21”, 22”, 23”, 25”)

To fit chest: 14” (16”, 17”, 18”, 19”, 20”)

Baby size pullover tested by Glenda Herbert


Child sizes: 

Sizes: NB (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m)

Garment chest: 18” (20”, 21”, 22”, 23”, 25”)

To fit chest: 14” (16”, 17”, 18”, 19”, 20”)








Comments

  1. Hi! This may be a silly question, I got this pattern and I’m stuck on the Row 3 section for the neck ribbing. It shows that each row should increase by 8…where do these increases occur? V-Stitch? I can’t seem to get the full 8 increase in each row.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cozy Comfort V Neck Vest

  The Comfort V-Neck Vest is a simple, versatile crochet layering piece for kids. With its classic V-neck and comfortable fit, it can be worn over a shirt or top, or layered under a coat or sweater for extra warmth. The colors can be easily customized for boys or girls. It can also be made in a solid color with contrasting ribbing. The Autumn Harvest Crochet Blog Hop is hosted by  Stardust Gold Crochet , and is filled with 30 beautiful FREE cold weather crochet patterns.  I was planning to make a modern, color block cushion with the Furls Wander Yarn . When I received the yarn, I just fell in love with it. It's very soft, smooth and has satin like finish. I thought that it is more suitable for garments and I decided to design a basic V neck vest in kids sizes. And I am glad I did. The yarn creates beautiful garment that has great drape. There are so many colors to choose from. Get a print friendly pdf  here . Sizes:...

Suzette Baby Bonnet

  Sizing: Size To fit head circumference Newborn 14” 0-3 month 16” 3-6 month 17” 6-12 month 18” 1-3 year 19” Directions are given for newborn size. Changes for other sizes are in parentheses. Stitch counts are given in the parentheses at the end of the rows. Materials: ·        Sport weight yarn (9-10 WPI): 78 ( 95 , 113 , 124 , 137 ) yards ·        4.5 mm crochet hooks (or size needed to obtain the gauge) ·        Yarn needle ·        Pair of scissors Abbreviations (US terminology):                                         ...